- Dundalk Study Academy is for those students who wish to be here. The student must show that he/she is committed to their studies. If we feel that the study sessions are not suited to a student due to concentration or distraction levels, students will be removed from study sessions.
- Absolutely NO TALKING or messing during study sessions.
- Mobile phones are not allowed during study sessions and phones MUST be placed in a holding area during sessions. (Please see picture to the right.)
- Bad behaviour, including back answering, will not be tolerated.
- No headphones.
- Students MUST NOT disturb others.
- Students must arrive on time and may join or leave study sessions ONLY at official break times.
- Students must be organised and are not allowed to move around during sessions.
- Students must always follow instructions given by any supervisor.
- Students are responsible for all of their own belongings.
- Students must keep the area around their desks clean, use the bins provided and must not write on desks.
- Students must not eat in the study room, including chewing gum and sweets.
- Dundalk Study Academy is not responsible for any students who leave the premises early or during the lunch break, however we do have an absentee text service if parents wish to avail of this.
At Dundalk Study Academy we want to guarantee that every student has the opportunity to study in a distraction free and noise free environment, therefore it is extremely important that every student strictly adheres to our behaviour policy and the rules above.
If there is a problem with a student the following steps will be taken:
1. Verbal warning.
2. Parent/ Guardian will be contacted.
3. Expulsion. (Fees are non-refundable)
All fees must be paid in full on the first day of each term or in two instalments on the first day of the first and second week of term.
Fees vary depending on length of term.
Fees are non refundable and non transferable.
No allowance for absenteeism.