Students must write a short piece explaining why they deserve the spot in our supervised study, how it will benefit their studies at school, and most importantly, how it will benefit them as a person.
Please add your name, school, year, parents name & contact details.
The piece can be up to 500 words long and can be hand written & sent to Dundalk Study Academy, 30 Clanbrassil Street, Dundalk or typed and sent to email@example.com
Images and supporting documentation can be added to enhance your application. Please send copies, as originals cannot be returned.
Closing Date: August 31st, 2018
- Holiday Study and Study Fest not included.
- Students must uphold a good attendance throughout each term or their spot may be passed on to another student who will fully benefit.
- It is important that the student is focused and wants to progress for themselves. If we feel a student is not benefitting from sessions, the spot may be passed on.
- Students will be asked for updates and feedback on progress throughout the year.
- Student photograph & name will be used for promotional purposes throughout the year.